- Undergraduate - The City College of New York
- Medical School - Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency - Osteopathic General Hospital, Miami
- Served as President of the Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- Currently the Secretary Treasurer of the American Podiatric Medical Association’s Political Action Committee
Dr. Greenberg graduated from The City College of New York in 1974; and attended the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine from 1974 to 1978. He completed a one-year Surgical Residency at Osteopathic General Hospital in North Miami Beach, Florida 1978-1979. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. He is also the Residency Director, training Podiatric Residents for the Memorial Health Care System.
Dr. Greenberg has served as President of the Florida Podiatric Medical Association, and is currently the Secretary Treasurer of the American Podiatric Medical Association’s Political Action Committee. Dr. Greenberg is chief of podiatry at Memorial Same Day Surgical Centers and Co-Chairman of the Podiatry Section of Memorial Regional Hospital.
4470 Sheridan Street
Hollywood, FL 33021