Dr. David Jassir M.D.
- ENT and Sinus
- Undergraduate - Rollins College
- Medical School - University of Miami School of Medicine
- Internship - University of Miami School of Medicine
- Residency - University of Miami School of Medicine
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Jassir began his career in 1991 after receiving his Bachelor of Arts in Biology from the Rollins College in Winter Park, Fl. He then went on to receive his medical degree from the University of Miami School of Medicine. Subsequently, he completed his 1 year Internship in General Surgery as well as his 4 year Residency in Otolaryngology.