- Undergraduate - The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Medical School - Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- Internship - Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C.
- Residency - Nassau County University Hospital, East Meadow, New York (Chief Resident)
- Fellowship - Cornea and Refractive Surgery, Central New York Eye, Poughkeepsie, New York
- American Board of Ophthalmology: Board Eligible 1998 to present
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- Association of Cataract & Refractive Surgery (ASCRS)
With nearly 20 years of post-fellowship experience, George Joseph, M.D., has managed tens of thousands of patient care visits. He has performed more than 100,000 microsurgical ophthalmic procedures, taught more than 100 courses to ophthalmologists at national meetings and managed dozens of residents in training from New York to Texas. He assisted in national clinical trials for FDA approval of three excimer lasers used in Lasik surgery. Recently, he served as medical director, staff ophthalmic surgeon and physicians advisory committee member for The Lasik Vision Institute.
501 North Flamingo Road
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028