- General Surgery
Subspecialty Gallbladder Surgery
- Over 25 years of experience in South Florida.
- Specializes in gallbladder surgery.
- Performed over 5000 gallbladder surgeries.
- Fellow of the ACOS (American College of Osteopathic Surgeons).
- The busiest general surgeon at Memorial Hospital West for a number of years.
- Is an associate clinical instructor at Nova Southeastern University Medical School.
- He is also clinical preceptor for third- and fourth-year medical students.
- Interviewed by Channel 7 Health Reports about gallbladder surgery.
Practice Website: http://www.gallbladderguy.com/
501 North Flamingo Road
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028