Jonathan Jan, M.D.
- Corneal Surgery
- Lasik Surgery
- Medical School – Texas A&M University, Doctor of Medicine
- Residency – University of Florida, Ophthalmology
- Internship – University of Florida
- Fellowship – University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Dr. Jonathan Jan’s expertise lies in ophthalmology. He was awarded his medical degree at Texas A&M University and completed his internship as well as a residency in ophthalmology at the University of Florida. He also completed his fellowship in Cataract, Cornea, External Disease, and Refractive surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern. Dr. Jan is currently practicing in Your Eye Specialists based in multiple areas in Florida. He is renowned for providing thorough medical care for the treatment of a host of conditions, which include, cataract, eye infections, corneal diseases and LASIK surgery. Warm and welcoming, Dr. Jan is an experienced ophthalmologist treating a wide spectrum of specialized needs. He is skilled at building close relationships with his patients.