Dr. Justin Knight MD
- Undergraduate - University of South Carolina
- Medical School - Emory University School of Medicine
- Internship - University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Residency - University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Fellowship - UHZ Sports Medicine Institute
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA)
Dr. Justin R. Knight is a fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine as well as arthroscopic and open management of conditions of the shoulder and knee.
Dr. Knight received his undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering at the University of South Carolina. He obtained his medical degree from Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta. He completed his internship and residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas. He then came to South Florida to pursue fellowship training in Sports Medicine at the UHZ Sports Medicine Institute. While there, he worked as an assistant team physician for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Florida Panthers, and FIU Golden Panthers athletic teams. Additionally, he worked with the Miami Dolphins training staff at the NFL scouting combine in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is the author of peer-reviewed articles, a book chapter, and has presented at regional and national orthopaedic conferences.
He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS), the American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM), and the Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA).