Dr. Yoav Barnavon M.D.
- Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Southeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Past President, Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Past President, Broward County Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Miami Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery
- American Association for Hand Surgery
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Broward County Medical Association
Dr. Barnavon is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and a member of many professional medical societies. He has received numerous awards for his research, including a biomedical research grant from the National Institutes of Health.
Dr. Barnavon received his medical doctorate in 1984 from McGill University in Montreal, Canada, after earning two undergraduate degrees from the University of Florida in Gainesville. He completed his post-graduate training in general surgery at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, FL, and in plastic surgery at The University of Texas in Houston.