At Memorial Same Day Surgery Center, we recruit only the most qualified professionals to provide our patients with the highest quality of care. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are currently seeking applicants for the following positions:
- Central Processing/Surgical Technician
- Certified Surgical Technologist- Full Time
- Pre-op and PACU Registered Nurse with Pain Management Experience
- OR Registered Nurse- PRN
- OR Registered Nurse- Full Time
- LPN in PAT and PACU
- Operating Room Assistant
- Mondays – Fridays
- Ambulatory surgery center experience preferred
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Maintain basic cardiac life certification; demonstrate knowledge of infection control and patient safety principles
- The position requires knowledge of both departmental and facility policies and procedures relevant to the delivery of patient care.
- Major responsibilities include: assist to prepare the OR according to patient needs and scheduled surgical procedure; patient transport and assist surgical team in patient positioning; assist cleaning and turnover of the OR; transport of OR equipment to appropriate storage area; removal of soiled materials from each operating room and disposal of them in accordance to regulations; restocking supplies and linens in designated areas; assist in the maintenance of a clean and safe environment; change oxygen and nitrogen tanks when needed; maintain clean and organized work areas; demonstrates an initiative and willingness to assists other staff members; recognize unsafe conditions and take action immediately; performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
For more information, please contact us by clicking here.