Andrea Aedo, M.D.
- Undergraduate – Florida Atlantic University
- Medical school – Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency – Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Board Eligible
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Elective and reconstructive surgery of foot, ankle and leg for adult and pediatric patients
- Diabetic limb surgery and wound care
- Palliative and general podiatric care for all ages
Andrea Aedo, M.D., is a board-eligible podiatrist and foot and ankle surgeon licensed in Florida and Texas. She served as chief resident during her podiatric surgery residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital and has received specialized training in foot and ankle arthroscopic surgery and lower extremity reconstruction after trauma or deformity. She has provided surgical care during medical missions to Mexico and Jamaica.