Sergio A GlaitM.D. Request An Appointment
- Sports Medicine
- Undergraduate – University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA (Echols Scholar)
- Medical School – Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore
- Residency – NYU Langone Orthopaedic Hospital, New York, NY
- Fellowship – Sports Medicine, NYU Langone Orthopaedic Hospital, New York, NY
- Fellowship – Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, Cleveland Clinic and Metro Health Medical Center, Cleveland
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Hand and upper extremity specialist
- Sports medicine
Sergio Glait, M.D., is a dual fellowship-trained and board-eligible orthopaedic surgeon specializing in hand and upper extremity surgery as well as sports medicine. His expertise encompasses all disorders of the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder. Dr. Glait gained additional experience in orthopaedics with research and volunteer work abroad. He has contributed numerous articles in the medical literature, including nine peer-reviewed publications and three book chapters, and contributed to more than 20 abstracts and multimedia/online presentations at national conferences. He has worked with collegiate teams as a team physician and was part of the Jacksonville Jaguars medical team at the 2015 NFL Combine.
Dr. Glait is fluent in Spanish and French. Born in Colombia and of Argentine descent, Dr. Glait was raised in Miami and is excited to serve the community from which he came. He enjoys spending time with his family, traveling and playing soccer.
Dr. Glait is committed to providing patients with compassionate and personalized care with the goal of improving a patient's quality of life using the latest evidence-based medicine in treating orthopaedic conditions. With his extensive training, he is well versed in the latest surgical and non-surgical techniques to help reduce pain and improve function.