Gary Hopen, M.D.
- Medical School – Jefferson Medical College
- Internship – Oregon Health Sciences U Medicine
- Residency – Baylor College Of Medicine
- Residency – University Of Pittsburgh
- Fellowship – Bascom Plamer Eye Institute
Dr. Gary Hopen is board-certified in ophthalmology. He earned his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College in 1977 and completed his internship at Oregon Health and Sciences University School of Medicine in 1978. Dr. Hopen completed his residencies at Baylor College of Medicine in 1979 and University of Pittsburgh in 1982. He completed his fellowship at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in 1983.