Brad Chayet, M.D.
- Amsurg:speciality/orthopedic Health
- Undergraduate – State University of New York at Buffalo
- Masters – Georgetown University
- Medical School – State University of New York, Downstate College of Medicine
- Residency – S.U.N.Y. Downstate Medical Center
- Fellowship – New England Baptist Hospital, Boston
- American Medical Association
- Broward County Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Appointed Expert Medical Advisor by the Florida Division of Worker’s Compensation
Dr. Chayet is board ceritified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He completed his fellowship training in Sports Medicine at New England Baptist Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts in 1990. Dr. Chayet specializes in arthroscopy and sports medicine. Dr. Chayet is a sports enthusiast, regularly playing golf and basketball.
Dr. Chayet is involved in local high school sports, including serving as team physician for Nova High School. Dr. Chayet also served on the medical team for the New York City Marathon, the Boston Marathon, Olympic Soccer and the Red Clay Tennis Tournament.Dr. Chayet earned his undergraduate degree at the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1978. He has a masters degree from Georgetown University and received his medical degree from the State University of New York, Downstate College of Medicine. Dr. Chayet completed his orthopaedic residency at S.U.N.Y. Downstate Medical Center in June 1989.
Dr. Chayet is a member of the American Medical Association, the Broward County Medical Association and the Florida Medical Association. He has also been appointed as an Expert Medical Advisor by the Florida Division of Worker’s Compensation.