Karen LeeD.P.M. Request An Appointment
- Foot And Ankle
Dr. Karen Lee is the founder and current medical director for Podiatric Associates since 2000.
Chief of Podiatry, Memorial Pembroke Hospital 2014 to Present.
Physician at Memorial Pembroke Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Three year surgical and limb salvage Diabetic Foot at Department of Veterans Affair Medical Center of Chillicothe, OH and Department of Veterans Affair Medical Center of Dayton, OH
- Broward County Podiatric Medical Association, Vice President
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Podiatric Medicine
- American College of Foot and Ankle Pediatrics
- Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine from Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine
- Bachelors of Science from University of Florida
Practice Website: www.podiatryinthepines.com