Leonardo Catalano-Vazquez, M.D.
- Medical school – Ponce School of Medicine, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Internship – St. Luke's Memorial Hospital
- Residency – Obstetrics and Gynecology, San Juan City Hospital
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Adolescent gynecological services
- Minimally invasive robotic surgery
Practice Website: http://www.docaobgyn.com
Leonardo Catalano, M.D., is a board-certified obstetrician/gynecologist. He has practiced medicine in the Plantation area for nearly five years.
Early in his career, Dr. Catalano knew that he wanted to do something in a field that included surgery. He chose obstetrics and gynecology because it allows him to care for patients throughout their lifespans, from adolescence through childbearing years and well beyond. His specialties include adolescent gynecological services and minimally invasive robotic surgery for complicated gynecological issues, including pelvic surgery, labioplasty and vaginal reconstruction.
Dr. Catalano grew up in Puerto Rico and speaks fluent Spanish.